Skip to main content

Love Story - 01

 Can I get my wife to fall in love with me again?



    She gained weight and had marks. She stopped talking of her completely which annoyed me a lot. I started seeing other woman giving them my love and time. However, one day i felt a lot of guilt so i decided to take my wife out to dinner. When i came home, she was wearing her common clothes and doing house chores. She looked old and ugly so i didn't want to go anywhere with her. 
    I told her that i don't want to live there anymore, she asked me what was wrong? I told her that i made a mistake marrying her, and asked her if she looked at her in the mirror lately. I left our home keeping my wife and our two children. I had a girlfriend name Sasha who was good looking and stylish and had, everything i ever wanted in a woman. But living with her was not that good as she did not take care of anything including me. I spend a lot of money on her buying her clothes and taking her out to restaurants. My savings was slowly disappearing, finally my company collapsed leaving me with no money. Sasha left me because i was broke. 
    I began missing my family and my wife who was always stand by my side no matter what. After 02 yrs of being away i decided to go back to my old home and see my family. My son opened the door and i asked him how he is, he asked me what i am doing here and told me that he hated me. My ex wife was looking beautiful make me realise i was the one who looked at her differently. She was preoccupied with house chores, i never understood how hard she worked around home that she just didn't have enough time to take care of herself. Her eyes sparkled the same after all these yrs, why was i unable to see that when i left her.
    She said "what do you want now?" I told her,"i realise all my mistake and i am here to apologize". She said,"there is no longer. You were not here when we needed you the most, so now you can go away. I am getting married nest month to a man who loves me and finds me beautiful. You were never worthy of my love. Then she slammed the door. Even though her words hurt me, i knew was right. I was not worthy of her love. Her for other woman because i thought she was not beautiful enough. 
    She stayed by my side through better and worse, but i didn't take good care of her. I destroyed my family with my own hands. I just hope she has a happy life ahead with her new husband.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FJ PREMIUM QUALITY SWEATSHIRTS (REEBOK)

  https://rb.gy/m1nuzm >>> PREMIUM QUALITY SWEATSHIRTS >>> BRAND - REEBOK >>> STYLE - MEN'S SWEATSHIRTS WITH HIGH QUALIT AOP PRINT AT CHEST >>> FABRIC - 100 % COTTON LOOP KNIT WITH HEAVY GSM >>> GSM - 260 BIO WASHED  

FJ – BURBERRY AND ARROW PRINTED SHIRTS

https://rb.gy/ef71dn FULL SLEEVE  REGULAR FIT  FABRIC- COTTON BRAND BUTTONS & LOGO 100 % QUALITY GUARANTEE

Is there a way to just lose belly fat?

  This weight loss drink that only requires 03 simple ingredients. This weight loss beverage is proven to help burn calories. Cucumber - Cucumber have been traditionally used in Indian medicine since ancient times. Known for their anti-diabetic, lipid-lowering and antioxidant activity. Cucumbers have a detoxifying effect on the body. Cucumber juice does not contain any sodium. It's also a natural diuretic drink. Cucumber juice will flush out excess water toxins and fat cells from the body. Fluid retention is one of the major causes of bloating and cucumber juice can help get rid of that drinking. Cucumber juice also helps charge up your metabolism. This means that your food gets digested easily and is absorbed well by your system and this will also reduce your cravings. Alternatively, you'll feel less hungry.  Lemon - We all know how effective lemon is for weight loss. Lemon juice actually helps to burn belly fat.  Chia seeds - Chia seeds are rich in fibers and low in fat so